Hi Everyone! My name is Chelsey and I write the beauty blog My Beauty Full Adventure. My Beauty Full Adventure is a Canadian Beauty Blog out of Windsor, ON. Here you will find beauty box reviews, NOTD's, beauty deals & steals, and much more! I am so excited to be guest posting here today! Our Guest Post theme for April is Beauty Tools and today I will be writing about the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush.
Thursday, 24 April 2014
Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Well, Shelby from Biffsquiggled nominated me for a the Versatile Award. Easy enough, its just 7 things about myself so here's a quick mid-day words only post.
1) I have wide feet. It sucks for buying shoes.
2) I'm hella excited about the Alexander Wang x H&M collab coming out in Nov.
3) My "I've had a bad eating day" dinner is two eggs and lots of greens.
4) I have a stuffed giraffe named Martin and a stuffed bunny named Worry Bunny.
5) I can't say no to sweet things. I joke I have a hollow leg that allows space for dessert.
6) I'm loving the opening sequence from "True Detective".
7) The Man Repeller is awesome. The writing tone is what I not so secretly aspire for with this blog. Still working on it.
Tell me one weird/interesting/whatever thing about yourself.
Tuesday, 22 April 2014
If you're into the "good for you" brands, Pacifica is definitely one to check out. My first encounter with them was via the many (now 18!) perfumes that they have. I highly recommend giving those a sniff when you spot them. They come in roller ball, bottles and solids!
Saturday, 19 April 2014
In general, the Real Techniques brand has produced some stellar brushes at affordable prices. In fact, I love my Expert Face Brush so much I bought another just because I didn't want to go without one between washes. I'm often curious to see what other options this brand will come out with.
Thursday, 17 April 2014
Pacifica has been slowly branching out of their body care products to produce makeup and recently they launched a few new eye products. Firstly, can we just give some points to the graphic designs?
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
As far as skincare goes, though there are still some nagging skin issues, I've pretty much moved up the hierarchy of Maslow's Skincare Needs. The basic cleanse-tone-moisturize stages have more or less been fulfilled and now I'm searching for full skin-actualization.