Sunday 14 December 2014

Current Favorite Pairing: YSL Glossy Stain 109 and WetnWild Pearlescent Pink


I'm pretty scattered and inconsistent with my makeup use. More likely than now I will use different color products every day, rather than the certain items repeatedly. But sometimes a pairing will make me pause and go "Oh yea...we need to do this again." The last time I was this enamoured with a lip/blush pairing was about a year ago when I discovered the perfect berry pair but now I have found a great peach-pink-goldy option.




YSL Glossy Stain in 109 on my lips while using WetnWild's Pearlescent Pink on my cheeks is a perfect combination. They are practically the same pink-peach with gold shimmer color. One for the cheeks, one for the lips; they go amazingly together. Maybe better suited for spring, but I'm just digging this right now.


YSL's Glossy Stain in 109 has the added bonus of being a wearable pink with an edgy gold, slightly metallic finish. There is a definite sheen when worn and it revamps a natural pink-peach into something unique and interesting. The staining effect is immediate and intense which makes maintainance quite low. Wetnwild's Pearlescent Pink is just a no brainer at its $5 price point and amazing pigmentation.

I always seem to find favorites in pairs...

What's your favorite pairing right now?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment